Friday, December 30, 2016

Eat drink & be merry!

 The last Friday of the year...I don't know about you but I am so over this year. I am totally ready to move on to the bigger and better days that I know 2017 has in store for us. Politically speaking I am terrified as to what's in store for this country, but I am praying for the best. As for everyday life, I do see bigger and better opportunities in store for us. Let's all make a vow to eat drink and be merry all year long no matter what happens! You in??????

Anyway, no big plans for new years eve, we are very boring that way (and that's the way we like it)  Movies, drinks, a lot of snacks and great company same as every year. Thankfully I don't have to get up on new years day and work with a hangover this year since it falls on a weekend! This past week we started decluttering getting rid of everything and anything that we have no use for. So we have piles for donation, sale, and trash. It seems like we do this every other month and we still have all this stuff. Well, at least we can say we are trying, right? Well in my family its always been a kind of tradition if you can call it that I think its more of a routine to clean your dwellings as well as your car so that it will be clean all year. I know its silly but I do it every year, just in case ;) You never know... that's what my Abuela used to say.

So in case your wondering today/tonight I will be running around like a mad woman cleaning so I can sit back and enjoy the rest of my weekend. I also want to sit down and write my goals for the new year and maybe a list of things we need/ want, and start a vision board too, there is so much I want to do this upcoming year. I want to travel and start a vlog if I do.

The last few months I have been obsessed with vlogs, especially vlogmas. Oh, how I am going to miss vlogmas.I was kind of disappointed not all the girls I follow had a vlog this year but I found some other really good ones. I like watching other peoples day to day lives its interesting to me. I also love watching clean with me videos for some odd reason. Especially when I'm in a slump they motivate me a bit but not as much as Hoarders. Now that's a way different type of motivation lol. Well, I better get to it I really don't want to spend my weekend cleaning. By 2016 it's been real.

No comments: