Monday, January 01, 2018

Frohes Neues Jahr! Happy New Year! Feliz Ano Nuevo! с новым годом!

Hello 2018! Finally here! Finally a chance to start fresh or a chance to fuck it all up again! I know just like everyone else time is relative and nothing changes on new years day. But in my mind year after year I feel like it's a day to let go of the past years crap and start fresh. And yes I know I can choose to do the same thing in the middle of June or April first if I wanted to. But I don't I choose new years eve at midnight to wipe the slate clean, and start over. New goals, new attitude, brand new me. 2018 is my year to eat better, cleaner, healthier , make better choices. It's my year to get a new job. To keep my house clean and organized so my mind can function better and I can finish all my projects left over from years before. It's my year to write at least a couple times of week. It's my year to take a nice long relaxing  vacation. The kind of vacation you don't need a vacation from when you return. It's my year to be the best me I can be!!!!! And note to my self make sure my battery is fully charged before I decided to write!!

No comments: