Sunday, July 08, 2018

Self care Sunday or Sunday funday??Cheers!!

Last night I was able to get most of my cleaning done, it only took me a few hours but with a few social media breaks and a meal break before I knew it was already 11pm. I wasn't able to vacuum or clean the patio. Mikey slept in so I did some meal planning for the week and worked on my billboard. After the finishing up yesterday's to-do list I was going to take the rest of the day off but now that the apartment is clean I have the rest of the week to chill. So why not knock off some little things off the never-ending monthly to-do list like cleaning my make up brushes. I had a sample of the Real technique deep cleansing gel and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. I've tried other brand and nothing really cleaned them like my J&J baby shampoo olive oil mixture. At first, it seemed like it wasn't working it took a long time to scrub off but it worked and I was happy with the results. My brushes came out squeaky clean. Of course, I did put a little conditioner on them just in case.



Doesn't it feel great to have all your brushes nice and clean!! For me, it's not a chore I turn on some music zone out and just do it!  Now everything on our weekly list is done its now officially self-care Sunday! Time to tune into Netflix pour ourselves some wine, pull out the facial masks, hair treatments and give ourselves a mani-pedi! Cheers!!!! 

No comments: