Sunday, October 28, 2018

A beautifull morning...

Up before the sunrises, working in a  quiet candle lit room is my new normal. Some people think I am crazy for working such insane hours, and the old me would have agreed. But the me now, likes working while everyone else sleeps. Sure there are some days I hate myself when the alarms goes off, but who doesn't atleast once in a while. And of course we have no one to blame but ourselves for feeling that way. Staying up late and not getting enough sleep will do that to you everytime. Practicing daily gratitude this past month has really helped snap improve my mood everyday and stop a bad mood in its tracks.  This new position couldn't have come at a better time, I was really starting to hate my job.People and thier crazy unrealistic demands were getting to be too much for me. I wasn't sure how much long I would be able to do my job with out loosing it on someone. But thankfully my new position is giving me a break from daily statistics and killing my self for five stars. Sure I still deal with crazy unreasonable people but they can't rate me and are only pissed off because I  have the ability to make them feel stupid AF.
Of course not everything is perfect adjusting to this drastic time change has not been easy. But I really need to stop blaming my hours, its my own fault that  I haven't exercised in a few weeks. I can go right after work but I have choosen not too. honestly I've been lazy!
So if you haven't guessed by now I'm on this new journey to find peace with in my self, by being painfully honest with my self naturally. Accepting my part in all my past mistakes and letting go of them one by one. So how did I get here you might ask, well I just woke up they one day and realized I have too much baggage that I need to unpack and put away. 

No comments: